Our Refund Policy
Rafflecopter is a freemium, no-contract, monthly subscription service. That means you can sign up & use an awesome core version of Rafflecopter free of charge! We also offer free trials of the ‘Basic’, ‘Grow’, and ‘Premium’ subscriptions, which is a great way to demo our paid plans.
Our refund policy is simple: if you’re ever unhappy with Rafflecopter for one reason or another, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll treat you how we’d like to be treated. Examples of full refunds we’d grant:
- If you were just charged for your next month of Rafflecopter, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you meant to cancel your Rafflecopter subscription but forgot, and you haven’t used Rafflecopter since then, we’ll give you a full refund for up to three months.
- If you signed up for a Rafflecopter premium subscription and it wasn’t what you had in mind & haven’t started your giveaway yet, get in touch with us!
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant:
- If you’ve been a subscriber to Rafflecopter for an extended period of time and are looking to have that entire extended period of time refunded, we’ll ask to work out a deal where we’d give you a subscription to our services for a certain length free of charge.
- If Rafflecopter experienced a major outage that had a significant effect on your promotion, we’ll issue a partial refund or credit.
- If you weren’t happy with the support you received or if the support you received wasn’t in a timely manner, we would issue a partial refund or credit.
Annual subscription refund policy: If you request a refund of your annual subscription, we’ll offer you a partial refund of the time you haven’t used. This refund amount will be based on unused months as if you have been paying the full monthly fee for the entire duration of your annual subscription.
While we believe Rafflecopter will make it easy to launch a successful giveaway, the success of your promotion will depend on your ability to promote your campaign. Rafflecopter does not provide refunds or credits for a giveaway deemed as ‘poor performing’ by the admin (though we do have a fantastic giveaway best practices & strategy guide aimed to help you learn fundamental techniques & strategies for running successful giveaways!).
At the end of the day, every situation is a case-by-base basis & the last thing we want is for you to walk away unhappy! Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.